Thursday, March 21, 2013

REFLECTION

1) What did you enjoy most about this project and why?

  • The most enjoyable task for me was to record my rap about the Earthquake. It was really fun for me because it was my first time and I learned it's not a easy work but it's fun also! 
2) What was most challenging for you during the project and why?

  • The most challenging work for me was to finish recording my rap and edit it. It was a bad experience and very hard because it was ironic. I was expecting something else but what happened was the opposite of that. 
3) What new skills did you learn from the doing this project? 
  • I learned about the convection current lab. I know how to do that and I also develop some skills of imovie by recording my rap. 
4) Is there anything that you could have done to improve any of your work? Explain. 
  • I would improve my rap and make it very better. Right now we record the song in three different place so the voice is going up and down. I would also take help from my friend to help me record my rap and edit it a little. 
5) What would you change about this project? 
  • I would change my presentation and make it more creative. Also the time because if we have more time we can make someone understand more easily. 

No comments:

Post a Comment